This function allows you to manage your Quotations. Quotation is usually used to provide pricing information on the products or services that customer wish to purchase.
To access Quotation, click on the Sales Menu > Quotation.
There are 2 sections in Quotation main page:
This section will show a summary of your Quotations for the past 12 months. It also summarizes these transactions into 4 different status: Pending, Lost, Success / Closed and Void.
This section is a listing of all your Quotations. You can View, Edit, Void / Unvoid, Update Status, Print or Delete any Quotation from the listing by accessing the last “Action” column.
Creating a new Quotation
1. Click on the “+New” button.
2. Select your customer. Customer information such as Name, Address etc will display accordingly if you had maintained it in Debtor.
3. Key in any other fields at the header as required. You may leave the “Quotation No” empty if wish to run system auto numbering. The next possible number is usually displayed at the title.
4. At the detail section, select products or services that you wish to quote your customer. You may also want to key in detail such as Qty, Unit Price, Discount etc if required.
5. Click on the “Save” button to save the transaction.
For overseas customer, you can key in the currency rate at the “Rate” column.
You can print or export Quotation to send it to your customer.
1. At Quotation main page, click on the arrow down button > Print on the Quotation that you wish to print. You can also click on the “Action” > Print if you are viewing the Quotation.
2. A small dialog will appear. Select your Report Name and click “OK”.
3. The Quotation printout will be generated.
4. You can now print or export to the format that you want.
You can update your Quotation from one status to another. Currently the system supports the following status:
- Pending: Indicate that the quotation is waiting for customer response.
- Lost: Indicate that this quotation is rejected by the customer.
- Success: Indicate that this quotation is accepted by the customer.
- Closed: Indicate that this quotation is accepted and already bill to the customer.
To update quotation status:
1. At Quotation main page, click on the arrow down button > Update Status on the Quotation that you wish to update. You can also click on the “Action” > Update Status if you are viewing the quotation.
2. A small dialog will appear. Select the status that you wish to update and click “Save”.
3. The quotation status will be updated.
Print Quotation Listing and Batch Printing
If you want to printout a listing of your Quotations or maybe batch printing multiple Quotations, you can use “Print Listing” function to achieve this.
1. At Quotation main page, click on the “Print Listing” button.
2. Select Report Type. There are 2 selections:
- Batch Print Quotation: To print multiple Quotations.
- Print Quotation Listing: To print Quotation Listing.
3. Select Report Name. Report Name will be based on the Report Type that you had selected.
4. Define your filters and options. This will determine the results and presentation of the generated report.
5. Click on the “Run Report” button to generate the report.
6. The report will be generated based on your selection.
7. You can now print or export to the format that you want.