This function allows you to generate Journal of Transaction report. Journal of Transaction is used to show double entry posting of each transaction by journal type. It has a built-in function to search for specific document number or key word if needed.
To access Journal of Transaction, click on the Accounting Menu > Reports > Journal of Transaction.
Generate and Print Journal of Transaction
1. Select the date range that you wish to generate the Journal of Transaction.
2. Define your filters and options. This will determine the results and presentation of your generated report. You can also search for particular transaction by keying in the document number or keyword into “Search Doc. No.”.
3. Click on “Inquiry” button to generate the results.
4. The results will be generated based on your filters and options.
5. Click on “Print Report” button to print report.
6. A small dialog will appear. Select Report Name, define your Report Options and click “OK”.
7. The report will be generated based on your selection.
8. You can now print or export to the format that you want.