This function allows you to generate your company Trial Balance. Trial Balance is used to show the closing balances of each accounts based on certain date and to easily identify the accounts debit and credit are balance, ensuring that all your transactions are entered correctly including opening balances.
To access Trial Balance, click on the Accounting Menu > Reports > Trial Balance.
Generate and Print Trial Balance
1. Select the date that you wish to generate the Trial Balance.
2. Select Report Format. This will determine the results and presentation of the generated Trial Balance, either by Year, by Month, Yearly Comparison, Monthly Comparison etc.
3. Define your options. This will also determine the presentation of the Trial Balance.
4. Click on “Inquiry” button to generate the results.
5. The results will be generated based on your filters and options.
6. Click on “Print Report” button to print report.
7. A small dialog will appear. Select Report Name and click “OK”.
8. The report will be generated based on your selection.
9. You can now print or export to the format that you want.