This function allows you to generate Debtor Statement. Debtor Statement is used to show all financial activities between you and each of your debtor within a specific period. It is usually sent to debtors at regular interval to gently remind them on the outstanding for easier collection.
To access Debtor Statement, click on the Accounting Menu > Reports > Debtor Statement.
Generate and Print Debtor Statement
1. Select the date range that you wish to generate the Debtor Aging.
2. Define your filters and options. This will determine the results and presentation of your generated report.
3. Click on “Inquiry” button to generate results.
4. The results will be generated based on your filters and options.
5. For Debtor Statement, you can expand the debtor for the details
6. Click on “Print Report” button to print report.
7. A small dialog will appear. Select Report Name, define your Report Options and click “OK”.
8. The report will be generated based on your selection.
9. You can now print or export to the format that you want.