This function allows you to generate Product Profit Margin report. Product Profit Margin is used to view the profit margin earned by each product. It will calculate by the differences of selling price against cost incurred to determine the amount of profit or loss.
To access Product Profit Margin, click on the Stock Menu > Reports > Product Profit Margin.
Generate and Print Product Profit Margin
1. Select the date range that you wish to generate the Product Profit Margin report.
2. Define your filters and options. This will determine the results and presentation of your generated report.
3. Click on “Inquiry” button to generate the results.
4. The results will be generated based on your filters and options.
5. For Product Profit Margin, you can expand the product for the details.
6. Click on “Print Report” button to print report.
7. A small dialog will appear. Select Report Name and click “OK”.
8. The report will be generated based on your selection.
9. You can now print or export to the format that you want.