This function allows you to generate Stock Card report. Stock Card is used to track and trace the movement of stock including purchases, sales, adjustments and transfers. It can also be used to check against your stock balances and calculation of costing.
To access Stock Card, click on the Stock Menu > Reports > Stock Card.
Generate and Print Stock Card
1. Select the date range that you wish to generate the Stock Card.
2. Define your filters and options. This will determine the results and presentation of your generated report.
3. Click on “Inquiry” button to generate the results.
4. The results will be generated based on your filters and options.
5. For Stock Card, you can expand the stock for the details.
6. Click on “Print Report” button to print report.
7. A small dialog will appear. Select Report Name, define your Report Options and click “OK”.
8. The report will be generated based on your selection.
9. You can now print or export to the format that you want.